Search Engine Marketing Assistant
(PPC, Technical & Admin)
Proclaim Interactive is a growing digital marketing company in Carolina Beach, NC with clients all over the country and a few outside of it. We put people over profit and are super values-driven (Family, Transparency, Trustworthiness, Generosity, and Making it Better).
We really do operate by our mission: “We make our family of employees, clients, consumers, and community better through wise investments.” It’s our DNA. It’s the north star. It’s why we started Proclaim Accelerate. It’s how we evaluate success and failure. It’s part of the contract you’ll sign with us, in every client proposal, and the basis for each and every employee evaluation. If you like to operate in the gray area and will sell your coworker out to get the promotion, we’re clearly not your place. If you’re looking for somewhere that will value you as a person, invests in making you better, and enables you to be a part of making others’ lives better too, we hope you’ll apply. You may find a home as a Proclaimer.
We’re looking for a Search Engine Marketing Assistant who is curious, ready to dig into the details, and complete a variety of tasks. Approximately half of your time will be working on clients’ pay-per-click accounts across various industries including healthcare, industrial transportation, and manufacturing. The rest of the time will focus on reporting and listing management. Job responsibilities include:
- Using PPC Software (Adalysis) to make improvements to client’s PPC accounts
- Assisting with new PPC account setups
- Integrating Google Analytics with ad accounts and websites and confirming correct conversion tracking is in place
- Creating reports for our phone call conversion monitoring service (listen and score calls, then create a report in the template provided)
- Review listings (Google Business, Yelp, etc) for consistency in information and ownership. Fix/update listings when needed and inform the team when a discrepancy occurs.
The ideal candidate will be curious and have experience with the following:
- Basic or higher experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio
- Basic or higher Experience with WordPress
- Intermediate experience with Google Docs or Microsoft Office especially spreadsheets
- Comfortable learning about new or upgraded connections between different platforms (e.g. finding and following existing instructions on how to connect two platforms)
- Bonus points for experience with other paid advertising platforms (Meta/Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tiktok, Pinterest)
You might be a right fit for this position if you…
- Like digging in and completing the task at hand
- Give close attention to detail
- Are curious and want to grow your knowledge in the PPC field
You’ll fit well with our team if you’re inquisitive and have strong moral character. Successful candidates will be very organized with good written and verbal communication.
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of work experience in an agency or similar business where you’ve worked successfully with multiple clients.
You’ll be expected to discuss the strategies you’ve used and the results you’ve produced in actual campaigns and writing samples during the interview process.
This is a full-time position at our office in Carolina Beach with an eventual opportunity to work from home if desired.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected].