SEO Content Optimization Specialist
Proclaim Interactive is a growing digital marketing company in Carolina Beach, NC with clients all over the country and a few outside of it. We put people over profit and are super values-driven (Family, Transparency, Trustworthiness, Generosity, and Making it Better).
We really do operate by our mission: “We make our family of employees, clients, consumers, and community better through wise investments.” It’s our DNA. It’s the north star. It’s why we started Proclaim Accelerate. It’s how we evaluate success and failure. It’s part of the contract you’ll sign with us, in every client proposal, and the basis for each and every employee evaluation. If you like to operate in the gray area and will sell your coworker out to get the promotion, we’re clearly not your place. If you’re looking for somewhere that will value you as a person, invests in making you better, and enables you to be a part of making others’ lives better too, we hope you’ll apply. You may find a home as a Proclaimer.
We’re looking for a SEO Content Optimization Specialist who knows how to tell a story to join our team. This team member will handle day-to-day content optimization for 12+ clients across a wide variety of industries including healthcare, industrial transportation, and manufacturing. Job responsibilities include:
- Writing on-page optimizations: Meta Titles, Descriptions and optimizing page titles, H1, Internal/External Links, image alt text, and anchor text)
- Creating content schedules
- Auditing large repositories of blog posts and making improvements when possible or recommend actions to take on content (Improve, Retire/Redirect, Keep)
- Backlink building (Discovering sites and reaching out to attain backlinks)
- Keyword research
You’ll work directly with our Account Managers and Marketing Directors.
We’re looking for a Content Optimization Specialist with experience in the following:
- Experience with SEO tools like MOZ, SEMrush, Ahrefs (ideally SEMrush)
- Writing tools like Grammarly, Ubersuggest
- Intermediate experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Intermediate experience with WordPress, Yoast, and/or All In One SEO
- Intermediate experience with Google Docs or Microsoft Office
You might be a right fit for this position if you…
- Have a knack for writing headlines, titles, and descriptions that drive high CTRs
- Have a passion for writing/editing content for SEO and CRO
- Can convey a lot of information or emotion succinctly
You’ll fit well with our team if you’re inquisitive, a self-starter, and have strong moral character. You also need to be very organized with excellent written and verbal communication.
The ideal candidate will be a college graduate (bachelor’s or associate degree) with 2 or more years of significant work experience in a marketing agency.
You’ll be expected to discuss the strategies you’ve used and the results you’ve produced in actual campaigns and writing samples during the interview process.
This is a full-time position at our office in Carolina Beach with an eventual opportunity to work from home if desired.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected].